lunedì 10 marzo 2008

Eddie, do you want to marry me?

Prima ascoltate qui:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7loLxor-Hsg

mentre vi leggete con calma qui:

It's a mystery to me
We have a greed, with which we have agreed
And you think you have to want more than you need
Until you have it all, you won't be free
Society, you're a crazy breed

Hope you're not lonely, without me
When you want more than you have, you think you need

When you think more than you want, your thoughts begin to bleed
I think i need to find a bigger place
When you have more than you think, you need more space
Society, you're a crazy breed

Hope you're not lonely, without me
Society, crazy indeed

Hope you're not lonely, without me
It's those thinking more less, less is more

But if less is more, how you keepin' score?
It means for every point you make your level drops
Kinda like you're startin' from the top
And you can't do that
Society, you're a crazy breedI

hope you're not lonely, without me
Society, crazy indeedHope you're not lonely, without me
Society, have mercy on meI hope you're not angry, if i disagree
Society, crazy indeedHope you're not lonely
Without me...


poi se mai date un occhio qui:

http://www.pearljamonline.it/intothewild/intothewildindex.htm

Nessun commento: